June 11, 2012

{ Week } In Photo + An Update

Hello readers and happy Monday!

I'm sure you've noticed my extended absence from the blog for the past 2 weeks. I'm happy to say that it's for a good reason, but first, onto the photo.

This is how I spent my week last week. Studying! I'm currently enrolled at a nearby University as an Accounting student for the summer session. It's an intense 14 weeks and there are 8 classes total. When I've successfully completed the program, I will have enough accounting credits to sit for the CPA exam. I'm very lucky to have been accepted into this program. Many accounting firms, including the Big 4, recruit from this program, so with hard work, I hope to be hired at the end.

Each course lasts for 8 days and is the equivalent of a semester of the same course. In other words, I am taking the exact same classes as the students enrolled as an undergraduate during the fall and spring semesters.



My life for the next 3 months: 8 accounting classes @ SCU





What does this mean for the blog? Since my time will be spent studying, going to class, eating and sleeping, The Kimmie Chronicles may not be updated as often as I would like. I may be able to take outfit photos only, as writing about my day, creating collages, etc. will take a lot of time that I won't have. If I won't be able to devote a few minutes to the blog, I will have to go on a hiatus until September when my classes are over.

I want to thank you for your support of this blog and of the new adventure that awaits me. Please know that if I'm unable to respond to comments or visit your blog, it's not because I don't want to, it's because I don't have the time.

Thank you for reading and have a great week!







nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover