February 10, 2012

{ Blog } Crush - Nini's Style

Hi readers and happy Friday! Today we're leaving the State capitol and heading back home. I had a great time catching up with friends and eating yummy food, but I definitely miss home.

My latest blog crush is Nini's Style. Nini is a fashion stylist and designer. You may remember this little number worn by Leann Rimes. Nini is the designer of the infamous dress and the dress is available to order.

I adore her style as it has an artistic flair that would be fun to replicate. I've gone through much of her blog and have so many looks that I find inspiring. Here are a few of my favorites.

ninigreencircle-7


nini4ever21-2


NiniShorts


Ninistyle double

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover