January 30, 2012

{ Wear } Borrow and Steal

Hi readers and happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Jan.30.2012.c

The weather was beautiful this weekend, so the Hubby and I decided to take a drive to explore the area more. We headed east to Walnut Creek which is a huge suburban area with a large outdoor shopping center located downtown. Because of the self-imposed shopping ban I wasn't in the mood to be tempted by all the amazing sales I knew I would find. So we drove around more and happened upon a neighborhood with a walking trail that went through the hills.

Jan.30.2012.b
{similar t-shirt; similar Anthropologie cardigan; similar Zara camo jeans; Converse shoes; similar bag (like this too); similar watch} 

I decided to wear something comfy since I didn't know what we would do once we reached our destination. I've been living in my Converse and Zara camouflage jeans that I last wore a week ago.

Jan.30.2012.shoes

The watch and t-shirt were borrowed from the Hubby. He says I stole it from him, but it isn't theft if we live in the same household.

Jan.30.2012.earrings


I've had this leather bag for almost 5 years. It's my go-to travel bag that holds so much, it makes me think of Mary Poppins' carpet bag. It's been all over the globe with me holding all of the essentials. It's nothing glamourous, but I prefer function over form for an item like this.

Jan.30.2012.accessories


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover