November 3, 2011

{ Wear } A Shopping Jaunt

Hello readers and happy almost weekend!

With the temperatures cooling down and the threat of rain, it's finally starting to feel like fall in our new home. I decided to go shopping early today to beat the afternoon crowds and rain.

I've had a small challenge in transitioning my wardrobe to a more casual lifestyle. Since the majority of my clothes are corporate appropriate, I've been trying to make my outfits more casual for day-to-day wear. Today I paired one of my textured skirts with a simple tank and cardigan.

Nov032011c


Nov032011b


Nov032011d
Cardigan: Anthropologie (worn here, similar here); Tank: Target (similar here); Skirt: The Limited (worn here and here, similar here and here); Shoes: Cole Haan (similar here); Bracelet: ASOS; Necklace and Earrings: Anthropologie





Don't forget to enter Scopic Magazine's Winter Outfit Contest by clicking on the link! The contest ends November 5th, so submit your chic winter look!


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover