November 25, 2011

{ Travel } Colors of Fall

Hello, my lovely readers! I hope those of you who were brave enough to venture out to the wonderful Black Friday sales were successful. I also hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with friends and/or family.

Pagoda


On Wednesday, the in-laws and I picked up the Hubby from work and drove to Golden Gate Park to visit the Japanese Tea Garden. When I first walked in, the colors of fall on the trees were so beautiful. I haven't experienced a colorful fall since I lived in Boston in 2000!

Fall Gingko


The crisp, cool air and the changing of the leaves puts me in a snuggling, hot chocolate and a blanket kind of mood. I took a few photos with Instagram, which is so much fun to edit! I've had the account for a few months, but I'm now starting to get into taking fun pictures. If you have an iPhone, I highly recommend this app!

Colors of Fall


We're heading up to Napa tomorrow for the weekend, so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover