November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi readers and Happy Turkey Day!!

I hope you're all stuffing your faces and spending quality time with loved ones! My in-laws are visiting from Florida and so far we've been having a blast. It's nice to have family come out and visit us since we're no longer on the east coast.


I had every intention of posting my first ever Turkey Day cooking attempt, but I was a bit ambitious in that line of thinking. Let's pretend the image above is from my first cooking attempt. :) I've been cooking since we finished breakfast this morning and 7 hours later I'm writing this post. I have a new found respect for people who cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner!

I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A. these past few weeks. Life has started to become busy and I have to learn to adjust my time management skills. I hope to have regular posts soon, so please bare with me.

Happy Thanksgiving again and see you soon!





nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover