September 12, 2011

{Celebrate} Happy Birthday, Kimmie; Happy Anniversary, Bloggy!

Hi readers and happy Monday!

As you can tell by the blog title, today is my bloggiversary and my birthday. One year ago today, I decided to start my little piece of the internet to help me view my style and wardrobe objectively, and to also inspire others in some form. I didn't know what to expect, but I've found that it's slowly evolved into a creative outlet for me. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!




Here are few photos from my birthday dinner in El Paso, TX (our current stop on our trip), with the Hubby, my aunt and uncle. The Hubby took these pictures with my phone after a very strong margarita.
Have a great Tuesday!!

Tank: Francesca's
Jeans: AG
Sandals: Very old Nine West
Sunnies: Ralph Lauren
Handbag: Coach

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover