June 8, 2011

{Wear} A Nod To The Southern Hemisphere

Happy Hump Day, readers!

This much closer to the weekend, I can smell it. It smells like the beach and lots of QT with the in-laws.

There are a few bloggers that I follow that live in the southern hemisphere and are now experiencing fall. It is one of my favorite seasons because of the wonderful layering opportunities and the wide array of shoe choices. Living in Florida, we have about 9 months with varying degrees of "sweating my butt off" and 3 months of "this is winter?". I offered to swap homes for 6 months during the fall and winter months so I can enjoy fall and winter all year long!

I didn't actually wear this out of the house since it's topping out around 90 degrees here. I played dress-up over the weekend as an homage to the southern hemisphere (SoHem) blogging fashionistas that I follow.




Sweater: J Crew (buy it here)
Vest: Anthropologie (buy it here)
Jeans: Gap (buy similar here)

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover