April 18, 2011

Last Minute

Hello, readers and Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and an even better Monday!
I had a wonderful weekend, which consisted of an outing to the mall as well as spending quality time with my in-laws.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck while out shopping on Saturday. One of my favorite stores, The Limited, was moving and not yet opened at its new location so I couldn't stock up on a few much needed items for my closet. There wasn't an Ann Taylor in this mall (I know, I'm shocked too) and I couldn't find anything in the tiny Forever 21. All was not lost, since I was able to eat a delicious salad and cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.

I'll definitely have to spend some quality time with my laptop to try and find great deals online, since I didn't have much luck in a brick-and-mortor store.



Blouse: Anthropologie (I can't remember the name)
Skirt: Anthropologie Fennel Flower Skirt
Cardigan: The Limited
Shoes: Boutique 9

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover