I'll have to keep this post short for a number of reasons:
- I sustained an exercise-related injury to my tricep and can't type for too long.
- I'm in the middle of a much needed laundry session.
- I have to pack for our trip to visit the folks tomorrow.
1. Modcloth I-conical Top - This is a gamble for me as I'm not certain what I will wear this with. I'll make it work! If not, it will go back.
2. J. Crew Merino Confetti Stripe Sweater - I know it's way too hot in Florida right now to even consider wearing a merino sweater, but I couldn't pass up the sequins! Sequins, people! There is also a blue confetti version, too.
3. Modcloth Wine Cellar Vest - This vest is like the spring version of a fall staple. I would wear this with a full skirt and a simple tank.
4. Modcloth Games by Firelight Top - This is a pretty top. It has a grogeous boat neckline and pretty lace detail on the bottom half.
5. Urban Outfitters Pins and Needles High-Rise Scallop Short - These may end up going back (sad face). I stopped wearing short shorts years ago, but for some reason I think I might like them again. They are also available in red and khaki.
6. J. Crew Crystal Track Bracelet - Very pretty! Shown in the picture above is the antique gold, but I purchased this in the antique silver.
7. MIA Piazza Wedge - These are soooo high! 6 inches, people! 6 INCHES! I'll be 5'11" when I slide these on! I really hope they work out and that I don't eat gravel the first time I wear them (fingers and toes crossed!).
8. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Perforated Skimmer - I'm way behind on flats. I just started wearing ballet flats, and recently I came to the realization that ballet flats are not the only option. Also available in black.
9. ModCloth Oh Pear Bracelet - I love the minty-fresh color of this bracelet and it will go nicely with many things in my closet.