February 3, 2011

Spring In Your Step

Hello, readers and Happy almost Friday!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so I won't have an outfit post for you. I came home from work, changed into my pj's and curled up on the couch with the laptop.

I've been itching to buy new shoes for the coming Spring since the weather has been warming up. It's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow, by the way. I apologize for those of you who are currently digging yourselves out of your homes because of the thunder snow. For now, feast your eyes on these pretty little things and dream of warmer days where your toes will be out and free!

My favorites are the Nina Ricci's with the Miu Miu's coming in a close second. I'm not quite sure about the flatforms (flat platforms). For some reason they remind me of the shoes Herman Munster wore. But, I'm willing to take a chance, and the 3.1 Phillip Lim's would be my choice.


Burak Uyan

Christian Louboutin

3.1 Phillip Lim

Miu Miu

Nina Ricci

Viktor & Rolf

Vionnet

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover