February 5, 2011

Red

Hello and happy Saturday, readers!

Yesterday was National Wear Red Day for heart disease awareness which is a plus for me because it's a great excuse to wear my favorite color. I like red so much, I am very particular about what clothing item I purchase and wear in that shade. One thing is for certain, as long as I need to drive, my car will always be red.

One of my favorite bloggers, Iman from Mishaps and Miracles, has a wonderful compilation of looks featuring the color red.

The cardigan I wore on Friday was something I didn't really like online, until I saw it in person at Anthropologie. The petals on the cardigan are silver oval-shaped disks that give the flowers a 3-D effect. The material is a lightweight linen, which was perfect for the unseasonably warm weather we've had. As you can tell, I had a bit of fun shooting these photos with the airy-ness of the cardigan. The girly week would't have been complete without me spinning around again.

Did any one else wear red? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great weekend!



Top: Anthropologie
Tank: The Limited
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Jean: Pilcro
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Cole Haan G-Series




Photobucket


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover