February 27, 2011

Date Night

Hello readers and happy Sunday!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and is ready for another full week!

Last night The Hubby and I went to an excellent tapas restaurant in downtown Sarasota called Ceviche. There are a total of 5 Central Florida locations, so if you're ever in the area, I highly recommend dining here at least once.

I've never been to other restaurants, but the one in Sarasota has a live Flamenco guitar duo that plays in the Flamenco bar (where else?) on the third floor. They are talented and joy to listen to while eating our meal. They were also the inspiration for the music that we had at our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding.

There's been a warming trend here that has me concerned that summer is officially over. It hasn't been below 70 degrees for over a week now, so it's safe to say summer is fast approaching. With that said, this is what I wore on our date night since the weather has been so nice. Now, before any of my readers in cooler climates throw shade my way, just know that in 2-3 months the thermometer will only dip below 90 at night and while I'm baking and drenched in sweat, you all will have beautiful Spring breezes. Which reminds me, I have to check inventory for warm weather clothing.





Dress: The Limited
Belt: Bluefly (similar style here, here and I totally wish here)
Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar style here, these have stolen heart!)
Bracelet: Anthropologie
Earrings: Macy's

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover