January 17, 2011

Back to Black

Happy MLK Monday, readers!

I've been a busy bee on my day off. Did you notice my new header? I had a hard time trying to decide on the collage, the font, the layout, all of it! It will still be a work in progress, and I may end up changing it, but it will have to do until I come up with something else. 

Over the weekend, we went to visit my parents for a relaxing weekend. For some reason, I wanted to wear almost all black. I think since I've been wearing so much color lately I wanted to revert to something that was safe.




Sweater: Victoria's Secret
Shorts: Anthropologie
Shoes: Matiko
Scarf: Gift from Mom
 

2 comments:

  1. New header is FAB!! Love the shorts and i covet those shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the header! And I'm not going to lie - I'm a little jealous about your ability to take pics outside sans a 10 lb. winter coat :o) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover