January 13, 2014

One Dress, Three Ways :: Simple Layering

Jan.13.2014.d

When I first spotted this Zara dress last year, I instantly noticed the black and navy jacquard print. I also noticed the many styling possibilities and how well it would work with the items already in
my closet. Since I have issues with buying clothes at full price, I waited for it to go on sale and was lucky to find that my size was still available. Once it was in my closet I immediately set to work to  find different styling combinations that will make this dress work year round. This is my first look, layering the dress with a simple charcoal tee and a fun bracelet.

Jan.13.2014.b



Jan.13.2014.a

Zara dress || asos tee || Michael Michael Kors booties || Anthropologie bracelet

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover