December 19, 2013

Holiday 2013 :: Part 2

Holiday 2013 :: Shoes

TOP: Charlotte Olympia | RenĂ© Caovilla | Versus | MIDDLE: Jimmy Choo | Jimmy Choo | 
Sophia Webster | BOTTOM: Gianvito Rossi | Oscar de la Renta | Charlotte Olympia


Hi readers! My holiday picks from Net-a-porter continues with glorious shoes. For me, the toughest piece to find, when shopping for a holiday look, are shoes. As my style evolves, I tend to gravitate toward pieces that can be worn during multiple occasions and in multiple looks. Shoes are no exception. So, it is important for me to find a pair that could take me from 9 to 5, to a holiday party, or even to dinner with friends. I've chosen shoes from Net-a-porter's sale that can fill all of these requirements.




nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover