September 23, 2013

Fall Tartan

9.23.2013.e
Zara sweater simlar || Anthropologie skirt (love this full version) || Kenneth Cole booties

9.23.2013.d
9.23.2013.c
Fall has officially arrived and with it came cooler temperatures in the Bay area. I'm trying a new bordeaux lip color by Kat Von D. I've always had trouble finding a red that suited my skin tone. We'll see if I still like it after a few wears.
I decided to rummage through my closet to see what I could pull together that was on-trend. The plaid Anthropologie skirt I purchased years ago and I'm happy that I can style it casually with a neutral sweater. I hope to acquire a few extra chunky knits the season so I can stay cosy and warm. 
9.23.2013.f

I'm still on the fence on these Kenneth Cole New York booties I purchased for a steal. There are still quite a few left, so snatch a pair for yourself. They're extremely versatile and comfortable to wear. I know they could be worn many times between now and next summer.


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover