August 6, 2013

DETAILS

DETAILS Collage
It has been one busy summer. With my final three classes out of the way, I can now get back to having some fun. The weather has been beautiful here and I don't want to let it go to waste, especially with fall right around the corner. I'm trying to make room in my closet and have added a few items to my store.

During Zara and Anthropologie's summer sales, I picked up a few items that I could wear now and during fall at a steal. The photos above are of the details of my favorite pieces. The blazer is a perfect and less expensive alternative to Roberto Cavalli's Resort 2013 collection and the yellow and white check coat reminds me of Louis Vuitton's Spring 2013 collection. The jacquard trousers are amazing and I know they'll get lots of wear this fall/winter. I already have an idea on how to wear the blazer and the trousers here and here, but I'm not sure how I'll make the coat fall-ready. Any suggestions?



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover