March 7, 2013

Almost Spring


top :: skirt :: booties :: necklace

When eShakti approached me to review one of their new spring offerings, I was immediately drawn to the versatility of this gorgeous skirt. Not only is it a modern take on a classic '50's shape, but the embroidery allows this skirt to be paired with a multitude of color options. I decided to keep the color palette simple by pairing the skirt with an ice blue top. I would also wear this with a leather jacket to give this look a tougher vibe.














The process of searching for and choosing a skirt was incredibly easy. I was able to enter my measurements and height to get the perfect fit. I was also able to adjust the length of the skirt, add pockets and had the option to omit the embroidery. The skirt is made of a crisp, breathable cotton and I didn't think I would need a slip, even though it is unlined. The only concern I have with the material is the wrinkle factor after a long day of sitting. I don't think it's anything that a little wrinkle release couldn't handle though.



Take a peek at eShakti's Spring collection. There are lots of on-trend dresses, tops and skirts to choose from. They have new items regularly and for a limited time, eShakti is offering The Kimmie Chronicles' readers a 20% discount on your order (no minimum spend!) through March 20, 2013. Use code THEKMMECHR when you check out. 

Do you see anything that tickles your fancy? If so, leave a message in the comments on what you like.



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover