May 24, 2012

{ Want } Summer Dreams

Hi all and happy pre-Friday-Memorial-Weekend Extravaganza! I'm excited for the weekend for a number of reasons other than the obvious. It's the unofficial start of summer, the Hubby and I celebrate our anniversary during this holiday (woot!), and we will, once again, become weekend explorers.

While looking through my archives, I realized that I haven't shared a Want post in a while. I think it's mainly due to my shopping ban, so I'm not really window shopping as often as before. With this warm holiday weekend coming up, I created a wishlist of what I would wear to a bar-b-que or a day at the Treasure Island Flea Market.



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

What are your plans for the upcoming holiday? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!







nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover