August 15, 2011

{Want} Falling For Handbags

Hi readers and happy Monday!

As you can tell, I've been hard at work updating my blog this past week with most of the changes occurring over the weekend. I hope you like it so far and stay tuned because there's still more to come!

In between research, gearing up for my big announcement and normal life, I've been drooling over handbags that I would love to have this fall. I may have to break my shopping ban to bring home one of these beauties. I'm so indecisive though. Which one to choose?!


1. Brahmin Colleen Tote - Beautiful texture and size would make this perfect for work.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Woven Flame Satchel - Love the texture on this bag with it's gold hardware.
3. Coach Kristin Woven Round Satchel - My favorite out of the bunch. Also the most expensive. I would wear this for many years making the price tag worth it. Did I mention that I really like the texture?
4. Rachel Rachel Roy Colorblock Python Large Satchel - The texture, and color blocking reminds me of the RM that got away. This is the most wallet-friendly option.
5. Coach Woven Sophia Satchel - Yes, the texture and I also like the metallic color.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Ostrich Covet - So, there seems to be a trend with texture and this beauty is no exception. Also reminiscent of the infamous RM that eluded me.
7. Coach Classic Madison Satchel - Surprise! This one doesn't have a texture, but I chose it for it's simple elegance. This one truly is a classic.

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover