July 17, 2011

{Want} Loafing Around

Hi readers and happy weekend!

Have any of you had the chance to see the final Harry Potter movie? The hubby and I went Friday night at the 11pm show, and it was a blast! I'm sorry to see the movie series end, but it was a good ending to a great story.

I've been drooling over looking at a few of the pre-fall sales of different online retailers last week. One thing that stood out over anything else have been fabulous shoes. More specifically, loafer-style heels. What's better than a loafer to go with menswear-inspired looks this fall?

Here are a few shoes that I think will have to somehow find a place in my closet!



1. Elizabeth & James Mae - Really cool take on a loafer with the peep-toe.
2. Celine  - Beautiful shade of oxblood red!
3. Alexander Wang Anais - I love this shade of blue and the tassels!
4. Christian Louboutin - Holy tassel overload and the heel is beautiful. 
5. Jerome C Rousseau - The high vamp and wedge heel are quite unique.
6. Prada Loafer - I saw these beautiful shoes, in the blue version, in InStyle magazine and it was love at first sight!
7. Sam Edelman Alvin - I couldn't resist this animal print and they look so comfy!
8. Boutique 9 Night - The beautiful color and the cutout detail make these my favorite of the bunch.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs - A slightly more masculine version of the Louboutin's. 

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover