June 27, 2011

{Wear} Make A Wish And It Will Come True

Happy Monday, readers! Did everyone have a fantastic weekend? The weather didn't want to behave on Saturday, so I didn't do much except watch movies and play games.

I occasionally complain about my company's policy on Casual Fridays and the lack thereof. But I have awesome news to share, we had Casual Friday last Friday!!! It was only for the day and it was for a charitable cause. The company that I work for is huge on giving back to the community, so they usually throw in a "wear jeans to work if..." to sweeten the deal. Not that we wouldn't participate if we couldn't, but it's nice that they reward us by letting us wear jeans.

I finally had a chance to wear my new Ruche purchase and my Gap jeans out of the house. The top is currently sold out on Ruche's site, but you can be notified if it comes back in stock. I've had this Patrizia Pepe belt for years but never wore it before.





Top: Ruche (click here to be notified)
Jeans: Gap (similar style here on sale!!)
Suede Belt: Patrizia Pepe (similar here)

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover