June 21, 2011

{Wear} Inspiration Execution

Hi readers and happy Tuesday!

I was so good this morning and didn't participate in Anthro's weekly sale, even though they're still having free shipping on orders over $150 (with an Anthro card). Today, I'm wearing a skirt from my last Anthropologie purchase a few weeks ago. I was inspired by this photo from yesterday's post and I knew I had the pieces to give this color combo a try. It's difficult to tell in the photos but the cardigan is more green than yellow. It was difficult to get the colors right when editing.




Skirt: Anthropologie San Pedro Pencil Skirt (still available in turquoise and on sale!)
Top: The Limited
Cardigan: Anthropologie 
Shoes: Vince Camuto

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover