April 14, 2011

Pleated Day

Hi Readers and Happy Thursday!

I don't know about you, but I could really go for a little comfort food right now. Thank you for sharing your comfort foods with me. I now have more recipes to try and other variations on squash soup!

I have spent the last 2 weeks standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear the next day. To be honest, I haven't been inspired by what I see. I've been very good in trying to shop my closet and come up with creative ways to wear what I already have. By doing this, I've realized that my closet is lacking a few key must haves that I should try to find.

Today's look is like scraping the bottom of a barrel for me. I like what I wore, but I think it's time for a shopping trip to refresh my closet.






Top: Victoria's Secret
Tank: The Limited
Skirt: Vince
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Earrings: Anthropologie
Necklace: Modcloth

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover