April 26, 2011

Giving In

Hi readers! Happy Tuesday!

Another day down, 3 more to go! I can't wait for Friday to get here! I know I say that every week, but this week I'm even more impatient than usual. The Hubby and I are going on vacation! We're going on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas for 7 nights of not doing a thing! All we're responsible for is brushing our teeth, taking a shower and getting dressed. Everything else is taken care of! Pure bliss!
I have no idea what I'll take except for a lot of hot weather clothing and a big floppy hat. I'm not one to plan every outfit for each day. I like to have options when I travel, especially if we'll be gone for a while.

For today's outfit, I had no idea what I wanted to wear. There wasn't anything in my closet that appealed to me except for the top, which isn't a work shirt (I'll explain in a future post). Instead of sticking to my rules, I decided to wear it today so I wouldn't be late for work. I'm such a rebel!




 The usual silly pictures. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Blouse: Anthropologie Climbing Cowlneck
Cardigan: J. Crew
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Kors Michael Kors
Bracelet: J. Crew (buy it here on sale!)
Necklace: Anthropologie (I can't remember the name)

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover