March 16, 2011

Free Bird

Happy hump day, readers!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for this week to be over! From my very long day yesterday to still not getting enough sleep at night, it's time for a weekend to come along and take me away!

We had a very important visitor from our corporate office today, and I wanted to wear something bright and cheerful instead of the usual serious dark colors. As you can see I wore the opposite of bright and cheerful. I had a little *birdie swoop into my closet and sat on my shoulder this morning and made me second-guess my choice. So, I sauntered back into the closet after getting fully dressed and picked this out. Depending on my mood, I may wear today's would-be outfit tomorrow.

*My dear Hubby who looks out for my best interest, even at the expense of not-a-morning-person-and-I-don't-recall-asking-for-your-opinion grumpy Kimmie making an appearance.






Sweater: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Necklace: Modcloth (but it here)
Bracelet: Anthropologie

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover