January 23, 2011

Out For The Count

Good evening, readers.

I came back from our fun weekend camping trip with a head cold. Boo! I apologize for keeping this a short post again, but I must since my cold medicine is kicking in. If I keep this post too long, it will turn into an entirely different blog altogether. You saw what coffee and sugar will do to me...

I gave a sneak peek on Friday of what I wore to work. I have ventured into the realm of mixing patterns, and it was not easy. I knew I wanted to wear this skirt, but I didn't want to wear the obvious: a basic top to match one of the colors in my skirt. When I reached this blouse in my closet, I knew that I might have a chance in pulling this look off.

I hope you all have a great start to the week. Send positive vibes my way while I try to recover.


Blouse: Victoria's Secret (similar style here)
Tank: The Limited
Skirt: Anthropologie Penciled Abronia Skirt (love this one!)
Belt: Linea Pelle 
Shoes: Cole Haan G-Series
Watch: Invicta Chronograph



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover